Wednesday, February 29, 2012

i want to stick a bullet between the eyes of every panda who wont screw to save his species

my mood today in a nut shell...Love this quote from "fight club". my day started mildly with my agency telling me that clients dont pay them...thus...no money for me...payment day-unknown. i m not complaining over here...just loosing it...little by little. my usual bag of tricks 4 cheering myself up, doesn't work so good :( . i know...every person is responsible 4 his or hers choices ...but hey....how much wiping can a person take?...fyi...it's like somebody is systematically wiping me everyday. Living in athens...does it 2 u. Like an s&m  scene loop from a "twilight zone" episode combine. i stayed mostly home today...cause my violent self knows when has to be restrained...lolol...meeting people is not an option 4 today...lololo



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...