Thursday, March 1, 2012

An open letter to the 100 greek men i styled 4 the toyota tvc

Dear 100 greek men i styled 4 the Toyota tvc

Last friday i did the styling on u for the new Toyota commercial. It was my hope and pleasure to do this job. However i m confessing that i didnt write this correspondence in good temper. U see when i was actually doing my job, u kept behaving like rude misogynistic douchebags, treating me like 2nd class citizen. Too much testosterone was flowing.

 Please, 100 greek men i styled 4 the toyota tvc, do not think that i dont like guyz. I DO. The thing is: i like guyz who dont use me as a psychotherapy practice just because deep inside u hate ur mums.
Also, this one goes to some of 100 greek men i styled 4 the toyota tvc. BREAKING NEWS: the closet is getting crowded. just put ur hand in the door nob, and get out of the closet. U dont have to punish the female species.

I dont know who u r, 100 greek men i styled 4 the toyota tvc, but i styled 100 of u, and only 3 of u where polite to me

In closing, 100 greek men i styled 4 the toyota tvc, i wanna say that not even a gang bang is that big (100). Marketing companies use such numbers for research....

  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...